As all major leagues in Europe slowly reach the end of their respective campaigns, clubs everywhere are doing their best to improve on their league standings to prepare for a better start for next season.
Hence, some players had shown great passion and commitment throughout the past week’s matches, striving to give their all until the final straw.
Here’s a look at the best-performing players during last week’s pile of fixtures, culminating in FUT 21’s latest Team of the Week 33 squad roster:
– Alisson (Liverpool): OVR 90 (IF 91)
- The 28-year old elite goalkeeper was on top form in Liverpool’s 4-2 win against fiercest rivals, Manchester United away at Old Trafford.
– Bukayo Saka (Arsenal): OVR 75 (IF 84)
- The English youngster is amongst Mikel Arteta’s most invaluable prospects, constantly attacking on the flanks while always covering for his defensive teammates in Arsenal’s 3-1 win against West Bromwich Albion, assisting the team’s first goal in the process.
– Damien Da Silva (Stade Rennais): OVR 77 (IF 84)
- French veteran defender, Da Silva was absolutely solid against Paris Saint-Germain on Monday night, keeping his oppositions in control for most of their 1-1 draw.
– Raphael Guerreiro (Borussia Dortmund): OVR 84 (IF 87)
- The Portuguese international full-back was quite the player in Borussia Dortmund’s 3-2 win against on-form RB Leipzig, assisting two of the three goals scored for his team.
– Lorenzo Pellegrini (AS Roma): OVR 79 (IF 84)
- 24-year old Lorenzo Pellegrini has been an impressive player for AS Roma this season, with another great display to boot in his team’s 5-0 drubbing of Crotone on Monday night, scoring twice.
– Andrej Kramaric (Hoffenheim): OVR 82 (IF 86)
- Andrej Kramaric gave his best for Hoffenheim in their 4-2 win against struggling Schalke 04, scoring the first goal while assisting his team’s next two later on.
– Ivan Rakitic (Sevilla): OVR 82 (IF 86)
- Experienced Croatian international, Ivan Rakitic was the man of the hour for Sevilla, helping them to draw 2-2 against giants, Real Madrid by assisting once before scoring the other via a penalty.
– Jose Morales (Levante): OVR 79 (IF 86)
- Another seasoned La Liga footballer, Morales was integral in Levante’s 2-2 draw against Deportivo Alaves on Saturday night, scoring both goals for his side.
– Alexis Sanchez (Inter Milan): OVR 80 (IF 85)
- The Chilean striker may have been past his best in recent times, but he is still capable of producing his world-class magic as shown by his brace in Inter Milan’s 5-1 goal-fest against Sampdoria on Sunday night.
– Callum Wilson (Newcastle): OVR 78 (IF 86)
- 29-year old Callum Wilson was on fire in Newcastle’s 4-2 win away against a very bright Leicester City side, getting his name on the scoresheet twice during the match.
– Victor Osimhen (Napoli): OVR 79 (IF 84)
- An exciting young player for Gli Azzurri, he showcased his extraordinary talents by scoring twice and assisting another in Napoli’s 4-1 win against Spezia on Saturday.
GK – Salvatore Sirigu (Torino): OVR 84 (IF 86)
CB – Aritz Elustondo (Real Sociedad): OVR 76 (IF 81)
CDM – Bruno Guimaraes (Olympique Lyon): OVR 78 (IF 82)
CM – Eberechi Eze (Crystal Palace): OVR 75 (IF 81)
RM – Allan Sousa (Vejle BK): OVR 66 (IF 75)
RW – Gaetan Laborde (Montpellier HSC): OVR 76 (IF 84)
LM – Josip Brekalo (Wolfsburg): OVR 76 (IF 81)
ST – Maximiliano Gomez (Valencia): OVR 80 (IF 83)
ST – Guillaume Hoarau (FC Sion): OVR 74 (IF 80)
ST – Florian Aye (Brescia): OVR 70 (IF 78)
ST – Martyn Waghorn (Derby County): OVR 70 (IF 78)
ST – Erik Exposito (Slask Wroclaw): OVR 66 (IF 75)
Are you interested in selling your FIFA 21 coins for real-life money?
Head on over to U7Buy now for the best chance to convert those in-game currencies into actual money today!